Lebanon, NH Hotel
Lebanon is located just south of Hanover. If you're looking for things to do during your stay at our Lebanon, NH hotel, check out our list of top things to do below.
Entertainment / Recreation
- Lebanon Opera House, 2 mi. - The Lebanon Opera House is the place to go to check out the area's music scene. Also, be sure to check out their show schedule to catch upcoming headliners.
Arts & Culture
- Lebanon Opera House, 3.2 mi. – Indulge in the operatic arts at the intimate 710-seat Lebanon Opera House, the only community-based theater of its size in west-central New Hampshire. Don’t miss the Opera North summer opera festival.
- AVA Gallery & Arts Center, 3.2 mi. – Alliance for the Visual Arts (AVA) is dedicated to promoting visual arts through exhibits and educational programs. The center provides art classes for all ages.
- Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site, 18 mi. - Check out the historic site that honors Augustus Saint-Gaudens, the American sculptor, through exhibitions, special events, and programs.
- Co-Op Food Store Classes, .3 mi. – Finesse your cooking skills at Co-op’s Culinary Learning Center. Come to class solo or in a group, prepared to learn and eat.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, 0.5 mi. - New Hampshire's only academic medical center is only 3 minutes away from our Element hotel.
- Lebanon's Farmers Market, 2 mi. - At Element we believe in whole and balanced living, and that starts with what you eat! Check out the seasonal local farmers market for fresh fruits and vegetables.