Things to do in Hanover, NH
Element Hanover-Lebanon's convenient location makes getting to all the best things to do in Hanover, NH easy and stress-free to explore the Upper Valley. Take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service that runs within a 10-mile radius of our hotel for easy transportation.
Arts & Culture
- Hopkins Center for the Arts, 3 mi. - Enjoy music, exhibitions, and classes at the center or volunteer for a fun and meaningful activity.
- Dartmouth College, 3 mi. - Visit the prestigious Ivy League college and cheer on the Big Green during your stay in Hanover.
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, 3 mi. - Dartmouth medical school student's work at the nearby medical center.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 mi. - New Hampshire's only academic medical center
- White River Junction, VT, 6.5 mi. - Explore the revitalized town of White River Junction. Whether you enjoy museums or outdoor activities, there is something for everyone here.
- Army National Guard and NOSC, 6.7 mi. - Visit family or friends stationed in Vermont.
- League of NH Craftsmen, 2.7 mi. – Find one-of-a-kind jewelry, pottery, baskets and other unique pieces. League of NH Craftsmen also offers unique workshops for all ages.
- Downtown Hanover, 2.8 mi. – Find popular shops like J Crew or local stores like the Dartmouth Bookstore and Hanover Consumer Co-op in scenic downtown Hanover.
- Simon Pearce, 2.8 mi. – Shop for home décor handcrafted by artisans, including elegant glassware, lighting, and tableware.
- Hood Museum, 3 mi. - Visit Dartmouth College's Hood Museum to view their permanent collection of over 65,000 works of art and artifacts from all over the world.
- Explore all of the Hanover NH Restaurants near the Element Hanover - Lebanon
- VA Medical Center, 7.8 mi. - This medical center offers healthcare to veterans in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- VA Hospital, 7.8 mi. - Offers medical care to veterans in Vermont and New Hampshire.